Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lets Play Secret of Evermore Part 3

Part 3: Can we play now?

Alright, after the annoyance of getting part 1 and 2 up. Here's part 3.
"Ow! That electricity hurts man. More than that Transformer movie hurt my brain...No wait, the Transformer was worse."
"OoOoOo...I feel like I have a hangover."
An intensely creepy guy approaches. Most likely a
Please don't start rhyming all the time...Or burst into song.
"I mean, that was awesome...Hopefully there isn't some creepy guy standing next to me right now."
"GAH! HOLY SHIT!"
"And why the hell are you sneaking up on people like that?"
Finding out why your a creepy old guy is not important? ...Then again, getting out of here and getting as far away from YOU does sound a lot more important.
What professor? And what experiments? The only interesting thing here is the machine I'm standing by.
...I hope its the professor from Back to the Future. That movie was/is awesome.
That's the professor?...And this guy I'm following is a robot?...And his name is CARL...Tron?!
Dude, I don't think he'll fall for that. (He does)
...!? Why is he standing so close to the prof?
Thank you good sir, how gentlemanly of you.
Maybe I was wrong about this guy. Its just a robot guy who needs some personality tweaks. I mean it's not like he's locking me in a cell or something.
...Oh bugger.

Next time: We finish the intro!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed that, I also hope you appreciate me getting those emoticons from Something Awful (By the way, those emoticons belong to those guys) the posting thing on this site is a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment